Prioritize your health, build habits that become a lifestyle, and discover how good healthy can feel.
Are you ready to prioritize your health and finally turn it into a lifestyle?
Are you tired of getting in your own way and ready to get unstuck?
Do you want tools to take great care of yourself and the people you love?
With WELL-ROOTED 30…
You will feel better. You will look better. And you will live better.
Invest in yourself and build a healthy mind and body, one small step at a time.
Because we are all training for life.
Why WELL-ROOTED 30?
So many of us struggle with weight, rising blood sugar, low energy, fatigue, high stress, and body image issues. We’re inundated with false information and scammy products in the nutrition and fitness industry.
Much of it is contradicting, one-size-fits-all, calorie-obsessed, requires you to purchase their overpriced products and is just lousy info. They’re focused on quick weight loss and repeat customers, not long-term healthy habits and longevity.
That’s why this course is so needed.
In 2015 I created a nutrition/healthy living course for triathletes and runners called Swim Bike Fuel. Hundreds of women took part and saw tremendous results.
It changed how they thought about food and how they cared for themselves every day. It improved the quality of their lives. They wanted friends and family members who aren’t athletes to have the same life-changing experience. I want to share this information with sisters, moms, coworkers, and husbands.
That’s why I created this course.
Who is WELL-ROOTED 30 for?
- It’s for the hardworking mom who goes to the gym or does CrossFit a few times a week, but can’t seem to lose any weight.
- It’s for the stressed-out dad who works long hours and wants to lose the belly fat and feel like himself again.
- It’s for the dieter who’s tried everything from low carb to Weight Watchers to Keto and has had it with dieting.
- It’s for the person who attempts round after round of Whole30, can’t sustain it, and then feels like a failure.
- It’s for the Orange Theory enthusiast or runner training for a half marathon who can’t get the nutrition piece right.
- It’s for the busy parents trying to regain control over their health and raise healthy kids but don’t know how or where to begin.
- It’s for someone who was just told by their doctor that they’re borderline Type-2 diabetic, and they need to improve their diet and start exercising or be put on prescription meds.
- It’s for the motivated high school athlete or college student who wants to build a strong healthy foundation and have a competitive edge.
- It’s for the driven, perfectionist-type who tends to be “all or nothing” and wants to find more balance.
- It’s for the retired grandma who needs the energy to keep up with and play with her grandchildren.
- It’s for the person who knows quite a lot about nutrition and health but can’t put it altogether. You’ve read all the books and know enough, but you struggle with putting the pieces together and making them stick.
A special message from Meredith:
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to increase energy, reduce sugar cravings, improve mood, and lose weight without calorie counting
- How to clean up your diet without hunger or deprivation
- How to make simple, whole foods taste delicious and get your entire family on board with eating them
- How to see through the BS of conventional nutrition advice, sneaky labels, and understand the ‘why’ of nutrition
- How to take your health and fitness to the next level and end the confusion and overwhelm around nutrition and weight loss
- The biggest nutrition and fitness mistakes we make every day that keep us feeling sick, stuck and exhausted
- How to create a fitness routine that you actually enjoy and can maintain
- How to stop emotional overeating and cultivate a healthy relationship with food (finally)
- Why you continue to get in your own way even though you know what you should be doing and stop self-defeating patterns
- How to reduce stress, decrease systemic inflammation, and shed dangerous belly fat
- How to strengthen your immune system so you can stay well when everyone around you is sick
- How to get back on track quickly whenever you find yourself stuck in a rut
Here’s what you’ll get:
THE GETTING STARTED WELCOME KIT will prepare you for success throughout the course. Once you sign up for the program, you’ll receive the Day 1 lesson the next day.
THE FOUNDATION: Thirty powerful, no-nonsense lessons emailed to you each day, with specific action items that will change your life. If you follow these lessons and do the work, you’ll see an amazing difference in how you look and feel and how you think about food and fitness.
THE LESSONS BROKEN DOWN:
- NUTRITION – 9 lessons
- MINDSET – 6 lessons
- LIFESTYLE – 6 lessons
- MOVEMENT – 5 lessons
- LONGEVITY – 4 lessons
Q&A ACCESS – When you purchase WELL-ROOTED 30, you get access to me, the course creator, via the private FB group. Every Wednesday, you’ll be able to ask me questions, get inspired, and stay motivated. This, by itself, is worth the price of the course.
COMMUNITY – You’ll be part of a private Facebook group where you can interact and form friendships with other students. This is where you’ll find your tribe. You’ll be supported, held accountable, and lifted up when you’re struggling. The group will be moderated by a Certified Health Coach
CONTINUED LEARNING – When you complete your 30 lessons, you’re not done. Building new habits take time and practice. The lessons are yours to keep forever. You can go through each lesson as many times as you like. Each new month can be a fresh start to begin again. When you complete the course, you will be invited to join WellRooted 365, our private membership program. This is where you will continue to learn, be supported, find community, motivation, and access to me via weekly Q&A sessions. WellRooted 365 will be a place for you to stay focused and find calm through challenging times as you continue on your health journey.
- Essential Grocery List to keep you well-stocked and cut your shopping time in half.
- Special Lesson on Sunday To-Do’s: Meal Prep Shortcuts for people who don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen
- Special Lessons on Sports Nutrition FAQs and Protein Powders How to choose the best one, and do you even need one?
- 5K Training Plan perfect for a first-timer or runner who wants to PR at her next race
Here’s what they’re saying:
“I have had the pleasure of being in a group coaching program created by Meredith. I can not say enough about how knowledgeable, informative, and supportive she is in all aspects of our physical and mental health. Over the past 3yrs, since joining her group coaching, not only has my own personal lifestyle evolved, but my whole family’s well being has improved. I can communicate ‘why’ we make different choices and model these choices for exercise, nutrition, and incorporate well-being practices like meditation into my 4 yo’s life. This has been a true gift of love to myself and our family. The investment has made me a better mom, wife, and live a fuller life. Thank YOU Meredith. You have a very special gift and approach! —Nicole
“From nutrition to a healthy mindset, Meredith has partnered with me to improve so many areas of my life! Implementing the principles she teaches has created a vibrant rich life, and I will continue to evolve based on the thoughtful, research-proven information she has shared.” —Sammy
“First and foremost, I can’t find the words to thank you for all you have done from afar! You came along when I needed you most and I am beyond eternally grateful to you! Since taking your online course, I’ve lost a few pounds (didn’t have much to lose). I have more energy all day long. I never feel hungry like before. I have less bloating and regular daily bowel movements. I’ve gained a wealth of nutritional knowledge resulting in better food choices. Cooking almost every day, compared to my maybe 1-3x weekly. Running is much easier than ever before and I had a PR at my last 5k: 24:54. You are beyond knowledgeable, attentive, personalized, understanding, motivating and inspiring. You are a gift from GOD girl! I think I’ve told the whole world about you already.” —Jessica
“I lost 25 pounds, 6 inches from my waist, and a huge decrease in my glucose level. I feel better about my body, and my body feels better. I have fewer stomach problems and fewer headaches. I can walk much farther and faster than when we first began. I move more, and I eat healthy whole foods. I see the impact unhealthy foods can have on my body. I am more aware of what I am eating and the power of nutrition. Meredith is outgoing, an excellent listener, a positive influence, a consistent cheerleader, an unfailing supporter.” —Jamie
“Don’t come here to hear what you want to hear, come here to make real changes. Meredith has a really diplomatic way of giving advice where others might offer a sarcastic, ‘And how’s that working for you?’ She imparts knowledge, practicality, and hope in way that pulls you out from under a rock of unhealthy habits / misinformation / anxiety / whatever is holding you back without being a drill sergeant type or judgmental, and that’s a true talent.” —Adrien
“Meredith has an exhaustive amount of knowledge and a wonderful ability to distill it into a useful, targeted, common-sense approach to overall wellness. She is kind and mindful that she’s working with a whole person – body, mind, and spirit. Can’t recommend her highly enough. My life is better for having known her.” —Karen
Get Well-Rooted 30 Today
It isn’t an expense. It’s an investment in yourself.
It isn’t a luxury. It’s a necessity.
GUARANTEE: You can try out WELL-ROOTED 30 for thirty days. If you’re not completely happy, you can show me that you took action every day, and I’ll happily refund your money.
*WELL-ROOTED 30 is a foundation course. It’s also a stand-alone course and a prerequisite to doing any personalized, one-on-one health coaching with me. I think you will love it.